ITIN Services

Non-Residents investing or conducting business in the U.S. may be required to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Indentification Number (I.T.I.N.). Our firm can facilitate the process of obtaining an I.T.I.N. from start to finish. As a Certified Acceptance Agent, David can also certify passports, prepare and submit all related documents. A certified copy of the individual's passport is required in order to apply for an I.T.I.N. This service alleviates the hassle of the individual having to visit the original issuing agency or consulate in the U.S. to obtain the certified copy. Please contact us for more information.