International Tax Services
Conducting business in the United States can bring many opportunities – and many requirements. The U.S. has their own set of rules, deadlines, tax authorities, and compliance requirements, which are all constantly evolving. The overall goal of our international tax services is to maximize your business opportunities while keeping the compliance costs and your U.S. effective tax rate as low as possible.
We can help your business make sense of all of the U.S. tax requirements so that you can save time, gain confidence, and stay in compliance with our country’s tax rules and regulations. We work with both our domestic and international clients who trade and/or operate internationally , own offshore businesses, partner with foreign organizations, hold international investments, own U.S. real estate, and much more.
We provide assistance with:
- Foreign corporate income tax return preparation
- Reducing or eliminating the FIRPTA withholding requirement
- ITIN Services and passport certification
- Financial statement preparation for offshore entities
- Registration of international tax entities
- Foreign income tax withholding and reporting
- VAT, GST, and excise tax registration, payments, and compliance
- International banking and finance
- Reducing your U.S. tax burden
- Transfer pricing
- Tax implications of entity creation and/or restructuring
Please give us a call or email us to schedule a consultation to discuss your international tax needs.